25% of employees view their jobs as the number one stressor in their lives. (Northwestern National Life)
75% of employees believe the worker has more on-the-job stress than a generation ago. (Princeton Survey Research Associates)
Problems at work are more strongly associated with health complaints than are any other life stressor-more so than even financial problems or family problems. (St. Paul Fire and Marine Innsuance Co.)
How to solve these issues? Intervene with a Coffee Break Massage and Wellness program!
Employees will feel cared for and appreciated. Research* shows that massage helps to decrease pain, depression and anxiety, improve sleep, and raise serotonin and dopamine levels. Contact us to book a Chair Massage today!
Massage recipients may experience:
• Relaxation • Improved alertness • Pain relief
• Increased energy and productivity • Flexibility
• Feeling acknowledged and appreciated
• Increased job satisfaction • ... more!
* Reference: Hernandez-Reif, M., Field, T., Krasnegor, J., & Theakston, H. (2001). Lower back pain is reduced and range of motion increased after massage therapy. International Journal of Neuroscience, 106, 131-145.
90 Canal St 4th Fl | Boston, MA 02114 | 781-680-5226
Copyright © Coffee Break Massage and Wellness - Chair Massage in Boston, and throughout Massachusetts. All rights reserved.
You may be experiencing:
• Back, neck and shoulder pain • Stress
• Anxiety • Muscle tension • Headaches
• Fatigue • Low moral
Book a Chair Massage Wellness Program today!
Click here to email us.